Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy {Working—Insert Sadface} Weekend

This Friday is unlike the rest because due to my staycation last week, I'll be hitting those working hours all weekend long.
But I'm sure we can still find a little reason to celebrate. Shall we?
The skies are clear and the temps are a fabulous seventy degrees, so it's hard to be less than content though you're to-do list may be a mile long like mine. And after some deep thoughts and talking the topic to death, I'm prepping for a big announcement coming soon that I've been contemplating and praying about for quite some time. Stay tuned.
In the meantime, it wouldn't be Friday without a few Fabulous Finds, so without further adieu, what caught my attention this week:
  • Preach it sister—Melanie Duncan outlines her top three strategies for success (I like success) as gathered from  her entrepreneurial clients. Making a mental note to remember these starting now.
  • And speaking of entrepreneurs, I was smitten upon reading this love note to them.
  • Whitney has a way of speaking cold hard truth in the funniest fashion (and they tend to speak to me alot), and I think we all have a "flight" we should remind ourselves to stay humble about.
  • My mother would kill me and my father would groan but I almost impulse bought one of these watercolor hydrating masques that turn your hair a hot hue for 2-5 days. How much fun for a music festival or halloween? But I seem to remember learning my lesson with semi-permanent hair dye once...
  • Lastly, I. am. addicted. To these. Every morning. And I'll be posting my twist on the recipe next week for you to try out as well (keywords: sweet additions).
That about does it. We have a standing date here on Monday. Happy weekend, dears!
Daily gratitude: More leaps of faith and opportunity.
xoxo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ah thanks for sharing my post. i love this new friday series! so many good things in one. and that hair paint? going to need to try - maybe at MJs bachelorette party :D

Unknown said...

Great Very valuable knowledge


legal translator

Gorge Kaly said...

Cheers with the flower. Black formal dresses make you a new look

Deborah Thompson said...

It is just about any relevant material, such as driver's licenses, resumes, birth certificates and green cards, real estate documents and owner titles – the list goes on.

Useful Links

Online transcription services
Precise Transcription
conference call transcription services
business transcription services
corporate transcription
documentary transcription services
sermon transcription services
lecture transcription services
webinar transcription services
podcast transcription services
board meeting transcription services
psychology transcription services
insurance transcription services
media transcription services
interview typing services
best transcription services for dissertations
spanish document translation services
profitable business ideas for 2021
What is Transcribing
Arabic Transcription Services
French Transcription Services
German Transcription Services
Portuguese Transcription Services
German Translation Services
Spanish Transcription Services
Affordable Spanish Translation

Pilot Industries Limited said...

Great Article. Nice! Thank you for sharing this.
Lead Recycler

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates